Wednesday 6 January 2010

6/365

My internet got cut off! I've paid the bill now but I am rather behind. Luckily I carried on taking pictures but it will take me a few days to catch up with myself!

Do you know how I found out about Etsy? I saw an amazing bracelet in a magazine, by handmade jewellery lady, Lady Luck Rules OK. I loved her awesome, fun jewellery, and started religiously reading her blog. One day, and I can't for the life of me find the actual blog post to link to, she mentioned another seller, OneGoodBumbleBee. I clicked the link and was taken to her website, which sadly, seems to have ceased to be, despite the fact that she did the most awesome vintage paper packs I've ever seen. I'm not normally a random clicker, but I must have been bored that day because she had a link to Etsy on her page and I clicked it, and LO! I did discovered the wonder of the handmade crafting community!
I would love to hear how you came across Etsy, let me know in the comments!

I've purchased a lot of lovely things from LLROK over the last few years and I usually wear apiece every few days. Here is just a bit of my collection!




I've got loads more which I'll probably feature at some point but today I wore my long 'Lovebird' necklace with a grey jumper. I did TRY to take a photo of this ensemble but the batteries died in the camera :(

No comments:

Post a Comment