Saturday 16 January 2010

16/365

I'm taking a break from catching up on previous blog entries. This is today's entry, the 16th of January.

Heart For Haiti is an Etsy shop set up in aid of Doctors Without Borders, who are assisting with the relief after the horrific earthquake Haiti suffered last week. Etsians are donating items to sell, with free shipping, and all the proceeds will go directly to helping the aid effort.


I truly hope you will find it in your heart to donate an item you have created, or to make a purchase from the shop. Even the smallest effort will go towards helping people in a situation that many of us can only imagine in our worst nightmares.

I include a few of my favourite items in this blog entry, I've linked each picture to it's listing. I have made a purchase from the shop and will blog about it when it arrives.



No comments:

Post a Comment